Tom Cullen is walking for a few hours, lost, when a big blue box appears from nowhere. The box opens and a strange man appears. He looks at Tom with confusion:
- We are not on Barcelona, are we ?
- No sir we ain’t. We are in Colorado. M-O-O-N, that spells Boulder, laws yes!
Tom approaches the Doctor and seems interested by the bow-tie he’s wearing:
- That’s an interesting thing mister, it looks like a butterfly but Tom can see it ain’t no butterfly.
- No it ain’t, you’re right, it’s a bow-tie!
- Woah, that’s a cool name.
- Yes! Thank you! Bow-ties ARE cool! Says the Doctor happily, making Tom laugh.
- So, Boulder you say -the Doctor continues- but I only see woods, are you lost ?
- Indeed mister, I left for a walk and then I was lost. And now I can’t find my way back. M-O-O-N, that spells lost and dumb, Tom sure is.
- Oh but don’t worry! -the Doctor tells Tom as he starts to cry- I can help you! Tom … that is your name ?
- M-O-O-N, that spells Tom Cullen, laws yes mister.
- Hello Tom, I am the Doctor. So as I was saying I can help you, see that big blue box behind me ? It can go anywhere in time and space, which includes Boulder. But maybe you wanna see something else first, you don’t want to miss a chance like that! So where do you want to go ? Las Vegas maybe ?
- Oh no mister, I don’t want to go to Vegas. Bad, bad things happen in Vegas you know, there’s this dark man. Evil man. Tom just want to go back to Boulder, I miss Stu.
- Boulder it is! -The Doctor points the Tardis- Be my guest Tom.
And as Tom enters the Tardis, he can’t say a thing but:
- Laws! M-O-O-N, that spells bigger on the inside!
- Yes Tom, you say true, I say thankya! -says the Doctor as he remembers his adventures in Mejis, without him knowing why this memories came to him in this particular moment.